Monday, December 07, 2015

sleeping


Sleeping.....

to me it is one of the most fascinatingly mysterious things that we as humans do.


I mean every night we lay down and allow our bodies to go into an almost death like state and then we just wake up and go about our business ... just like that.

and dreaming

what the heck is it? where do all those thoughts and images come from? and how do we SEE them???

When you are awake you might can visualize a scene, a person, a thing, but, while we are in the trance state of sleep we actually see images.... with what? we are not seeing it with our eyes. What the heck is your "minds eye"???

Seth practices, or used to, lucid dreaming which to me is a little scary but still fascinating.

I have determined that most of what I dream is from my own insecurities and fears. Sometimes though there are dreams of such wild imaginations that I am surprised by it and fairly sure I did not come up with that.

It is just one of the things that keep me believing that there has to be more to us, more to the universe, more to living/dying. There are mysteries that we cannot understand. Magic in every day life that keep me believing that there will be other paths to take, more life to explore, new worlds in which to live.

Miles and miles to go.........

No comments: