Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Like so many others I have a love/hate for Christmas. I love the spirit of the season. I love the being with family, the food....hate the way I always feel like I haven't done enough....no matter what I do.

I'm slowly getting decorations up. It makes Emily happy. Zoe likes helping me.

Zoe...what a kid.

She is just scarily pretty......when you catch grown men staring at her......I want to take a freaking baseball bat to their heads.

She and I have a beautiful relationship, but, G'ma knows what a little turd she can be.  She is a mean little snot when it comes to Travace. She is a sweetheart compared to what Levi was like at 7 😉

Independent. Wow! I get perturbed at her parents sometimes because of all they expect her to do, but, then I have to appreciate how strong it is making her.

Not sure how a Christmas post turned out to be about Zoe? Hmmm....

No comments: